Friday, February 24, 2012

Twinkle Toast and Star Sandwiches

Today, I am excited to share with you Oliver's favourite breakfast of late...




Making this star-shaped "Twinkle Toast" is easy peasy.



And at Oliver's request...




...his favourite cereal supplies the finishing touch.




When lunchtime rolls around, Ollie's favourite - tuna & "toe-toes" - get the star treatment as well.




A few quick cuts when making meals is definitely worth the delight on his face and "twinkle" in his eyes!




Thanks for dropping by.

Andrea




I'm sharing this with...


Under The Table and Dreaming



5 comments:

  1. So creative. I love it and I'm 30! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a fun way to make meal times special! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a little girl who will eat everything on her plate if presented in this shape. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This rocks! It's a well known scientific fact that toast and sandwiches that come in cool shapes are 200% tastier :P You're such a cool mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.