Saturday, December 17, 2011

Open for Business

The Shop is officially open!  (Find it in the top tab bar on the far right)

My work is now available for purchase through Society6 where you'll find affordable Art Prints, Framed Art Prints, and Stretched Canvases all in various sizes.
They also offer T-Shirts, Hoodies, iPhone Cases, and Skins for Laptops, iPods, iPads, and iPhones.  I'm working on adding these options soon.

If you don't know what Society6 is, I highly recommend getting acquainted with it.  There, you'll find an incredible collection of artwork created by artists from all around the world.  When you purchase a product from Society6, they produce it using only the highest quality materials, and ship it to you on behalf of the artist (that's me).

Find out more about their products and how they produce them here.

And here's a little behind the scenes video of how they hand make Stretched Canvases, one at a time, when they're ordered.



Society6 Stretched Canvas - a day in the life from Justin Wills on Vimeo.


The attention to quality craftsmanship is one of the reasons why I've chosen to make my art available through Society6.

So right now, you'll find some of my photographs in The Shop.  I am currently finishing up a new charcoal drawing and will be posting it as soon as it's ready.  Can't wait to show you!


Thanks for stopping by.


UPDATE Jan, 3, 2014:  I have since removed my shop and Society6 profile.  At this point in my life, I have other priorities that deserve my time and focus.  Thank you for all of the support and I still do accept some commission work from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.