Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 22: Recalling the Past




“When we recall the past, we usually find that it is the simplest things - not the great occasions - that in retrospect give off the greatest glow of happiness.”

- Bob Hope







Today, I thought that I'd share some of my artwork from the past...




Lost in Thought, Serigraph Print
Original photograph taken by Arthur Gleason
in downtown London, Ont.






Forever Series, Acrylic on Canvas






Forever Series, acrylic and working clock hands on canvas






Forever Series, acrylic on canvas






British Columbia Landscape, acrylic on canvas, 2004






Acrylic, sand, dryer lint on canvas



More Than One, charcoal on paper



Two, charcoal on paper



Serigraph Print




Acrylic on paper {one of the first paintings I did in college}





And some even older work from highschool...






Oil Pastel on paper








Charcoal on paper, 2002






Ink and watercolour on paper







Thanks for stopping by.




This post is part of my blog series, "31 Days of Words to Live By".  For the month of October, I will be sharing my favourite quotes and sayings while incorporating them into daily life and art projects.

This series was inspired by The Inspired Room, where you'll find other "31 Days" series among many other wonderful things!




Day 19: The Pumpkin Patch
Day 20: Ladder Love
Day 22: Recalling the Past
.

1 comment:

  1. I am honestly blown away, Andrea! This is amazing! The one of two girls with their heads together is so real. I can almost hear them laughing. Thanks for sharing your beautiful talent :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.